/ Margate FC Youth Teams
Margate FC Youth are a Charter Standard Community Club committed to providing football for all sectors of the community, with a coaching philosophy to enable each player to reach their full potential in a fun learning environment.
Margate FC Youth work in partnership with the senior set-up to provide a high standard of quality coaching and a programme that provides opportunities through under18, under 21 and First Team levels.
With a new, full-time academy starting in partnership with Herne Bay High in September 2018, full time opportunities to study and play at the club will be in place. The Academy will be managed by First Team Manager Steve Watt, further solidifying the player pathway at the football club.
Margate Youth FC has a clear mission to;
• Develop local players working in line with our proud reputation as a community club.
• Develop individual and team skill through high quality, age appropriate and professional coaching.
• Promote high standards of sportsmanship and behaviour that befits a professional club committed to the principles of the FA.
• Develop a style of play that promotes a high level of technical skill.
• Induce a competitive spirit and the will to win as a team, whilst respecting the match officials, laws of the game and opposition.
• Welcome all players, staff and spectators, irrespective of their ability, gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, colour, religion or sexual orientation.
• Encourage fun and enjoyment; we are a hub of the community and a club that contributes positively to Thanet
If you have a young male or female footballer who would like to join the club, please click here.
For all the latest updates, you can also like Margate FC Youth on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.
Last updated: Monday 22 January 2018 @ 08:14 PM