/ Club News
/ Margate Shirts For Christmas
Margate Shirts For Christmas
Are you looking to buy your loved one something special for Christmas?
Our 2018/19 shirts have flown off the shelf thanks to amazing support from our sponsors The Libertines.
It’s been a challenge for our staff and volunteers to make sure shirts are distributed across the world to supporters – old and new – who want to wear The Gate’s kit.
In addition to this, due to demand we have had to wait for our suppliers JAKO to deliver the quantities we need to meet orders we could never have dreamed possible.
JAKO have informed the club that the next batch of shirts will be available to the club to deliver on Monday December 18th 2018.
We appreciate this is very close to Christmas but in order to do our best to ensure potential gifts get to customers, have devised the below plan.
• Online shirt sales will re-open on December 3rd
• All shirts ordered between December 3rd and the 16th will be sent out first class on Tuesday 18th with guaranteed delivery before Christmas
• This is for the UK and Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
• Don’t panic, all those who have ordered shirts but not received them will also be sent out on the 18th and delivered before Christmas (to the countries listed above)
o Tuesday 18 December – 2nd class, Royal Mail signed for 2nd class
o Thursday 20th December – 1st class, Royal Mail signed for 1st class, Royal Mail Tracked 48
o Friday 21 December – Royal Mail Tracked 24
o Saturday 22 December – Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
So, please note....
- Sales re-open December 3rd
- Order before 16th December to guarantee your shirt before Christmas
- Any orders after this date will not be guaranteed, however local collection will still be available
- Customers can visit the club any time from the 18th December to purchase a shirt and take it away with them
Friday, 21 December 2018
By Charlotte Richardson